Saturday, March 23, 2013

Parents working..

This week in class we talked a lot about how the family is when both parents are working. Some families need both parents to work in order to make ends meet, but whenever it is possible the mother should be at home with the children. When the mother isn't there a lot of bonding time is cut out. After school when the kids come home if the mother isn't there to help them with their homework and just even talk to them about how their school day has gone, the kids end up turning to other things, which are not always the best. I feel it important for me as a mother to do everything i can in order to be there for my children. I want to be the mom that picks the kids up from school and talks to them about their day.  I cherish that relationship with my mom and i want my kids to be able to have the same relationship with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment