Friday, February 22, 2013

Marriage cont...

This week we continued to talk about marriage. We talked about difficulties that can happen within a marriage and how a lot of times they can lead to divorce. I feel like a lot of problems can be avoided if you and your spouse communicate well. All of the problems that were brought up were are caused by a lack communication. In my class there were a lot of kids who said that the time to talk about how many kids you want and where you want to live are all things that you talk about after you are married. I disagree. I think that things like that should be talked about long before you are married. I think it is important to know what the other persons views are before you get married. Then when you are married it is very important to communicate. I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband who will communicate with me, even over some of the silliest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment